Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2009 4:24:54 PM EDT
Ok so i live in a shitty neighborhood where i had a gun pulled out on me by some ghetto black hoodlum...And i want to be able to store my firearms properly and safe so they cant be taken away from me, and my living situation is I live in the basement/bottom floor of someones home... and dont know if i should buy a cheap safe/locker to store a few of my firearms.. Does anyone have a good suggestion? Keep in mind i dont own this property and nor do i know my upstairs tennant  at all..

Thanks in advance guys
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 4:42:31 PM EDT
[#1]
move out of Cali
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 1:56:22 AM EDT
[#2]
even a $100 security locker is wort it as it will save your guns from the average smash & grab, at least his first visit.  Got to anchor it.  

If you can't do this, at least store your guns w/ the fireing pin remove or something so you don't come home on a theif & get shot w/ your own gun

Damn, you can't carry can you

Consider getting a storage unit to store you valuables in.  Just a tiny one, you should be abel to affors w/ all the $$ you save on rent.  Maybe just leave one pump shotgun at the house for HD.

Also, alarm monitoring is worth a lot.  A nice loud siren, maybe even one outside of your place will put a lot of pressure on them to boogie out of there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top