Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2018 1:21:04 PM EDT
The 556 I wanted to get on GB went beyond what I'm willing to pay.  There's another one on GB that I'm interested in, but it is missing the rear sight.

What are my options?
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 4:03:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude, I'm really not trying to be a smartass but try Google image search!
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 5:42:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The 556 I wanted to get on GB went beyond what I'm willing to pay.  There's another one on GB that I'm interested in, but it is missing the rear sight.

What are my options?
View Quote
Mine has the little fold in iron sight in the rail? The one you are looking at might be the same, I just sight it in and fold it down and run a nice 1-6..
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 8:05:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dude, I'm really not trying to be a smartass but try Google image search!
http://i67.tinypic.com/103efdh.jpg
View Quote
I see I wasn't really clear on what I was trying to get at. I was looking for the Sig style diopter rear sight. Regardless, a coworker heard me looking for a 556, and pointed me to a rifle that he knew was for sale that happened to be just what I was searching for. I called the guy today, exchanged FFL info, and sent him payment. Got it cheaper that what I was going to spend on one through a Gunbroker auction too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top