Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2012 11:58:04 AM EDT
I already registered, and shared a few product suggestions that I would like to see get developed in the future. Also, current info on his sight's is also posted.

http://www.auroraind.net
Link Posted: 3/9/2012 4:08:01 PM EDT
[#1]
These are complete and ready to clamp right on?
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 9:28:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
These are complete and ready to clamp right on?

Yes, but some fitting will be required for the front sight. It's a great option for those who don't like the Chinese sights that ship with the 556 (Which most don't), or spending upwards of $600.00 or more on the Swiss setup.

Link Posted: 3/10/2012 2:27:41 PM EDT
[#3]
is there a pic of them assembled ready to go instead of individual parts?
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 2:31:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
is there a pic of them assembled ready to go instead of individual parts?

Yep, lots of pics:

https://www.google.com/search?q=aurora%20sights%20sig556&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&authuser=0&biw=1363&bih=715
Link Posted: 3/13/2012 10:12:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Some mighty good things coming from Aurora Industries!

Link Posted: 3/23/2012 4:14:58 PM EDT
[#6]
What are those?
Link Posted: 3/24/2012 1:29:21 PM EDT
[#7]
End section (stock side) of a Swiss style lower receiver.
Link Posted: 3/25/2012 6:19:44 PM EDT
[#8]
i have a set of their origial dioplers and they are good to go but whats going on with their company? seems like in the past they fell of the map for a while and it was impossible to get a hold of them or their products?

it looks like they have some stuff going on now, do you know if there new diopler is any diffrent in the one they put out a few years back?

none the less, hope the get some good stuff to market
Link Posted: 3/26/2012 7:19:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
i have a set of their origial dioplers and they are good to go but whats going on with their company? seems like in the past they fell of the map for a while and it was impossible to get a hold of them or their products?

it looks like they have some stuff going on now, do you know if there new diopler is any diffrent in the one they put out a few years back?

none the less, hope the get some good stuff to market

As far as I know the current sights are the same. A weld on model is coming, as well as a few other exciting products!

Link Posted: 3/27/2012 4:46:06 PM EDT
[#10]

This is excellent news...!!!

Link Posted: 3/28/2012 10:19:02 AM EDT
[#11]
No love for the AMT/PE57???

Tony
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top