Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2010 7:14:01 PM EDT
I'd like to put a light on a 556 Classic.
There are holes on both sides of the forend that look like they would accomodate a rail.  Any idea where I can find one?
Colorado Gun Sales is showing one for $20 that sounds like it will fit the American forend.
Any info appreciated.
Moon
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:52:09 PM EDT
[#1]
These are the ones that fit the holes on the classic hand guard. Probably the same as the ones on CO Gun Sales.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:19:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Just curious, are they metal or plastic?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:59:28 PM EDT
[#3]
They're made of the same polymer as the classic handguards.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:40:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
These are the ones that fit the holes on the classic hand guard. Probably the same as the ones on CO Gun Sales.

Yep, look the same.
Any personal experience with this vendor?
I'm really pleased with the rifle, but the only gadget that usually goes on my stuff is a light.
Thnx for the comeback,
Moon

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 1:25:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes, I have ordered many times from Top Gun supply. They are my go to place for SIG stuff. Very good customer service and super fast shipping.

I have ordered from Co Gun Sales as well with out any problem. A lot of people think their prices are high on a lot of stuff, but most of that stuff is only available through them in the US, and if you look at the prices in Europe on those items, they are about the same there when you convert the currency.

I have had no problems dealing with either.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:26:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Thankee, Swimm.
I'll order one tonight.
Moon
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top