Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/7/2019 12:23:04 PM EDT
I’ve looking at FFL software, and a lot of them seem to be pretty similar. They all also seem to be web based, but I’d like one that I can use offline as well.  I have WiFi at my shop but it’s not always 100% reliable.

Thanks

Jcm
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 2:37:57 PM EDT
[#1]
https://www.gunstoremaster.com/

I used this when I had my shop. They are Texas based and a decent price. It has a very comprehensive system to track acquisitions/dispositions, large batch transactions, consignment, repairs/gunsmithing, etc

And to address your specific question, it COMES WITH "Gun Store Master In Store". This is a duplicate logbook that lives on your computer and can be accessed when your internet is off line. It syncs with your live iteration, yet can be used like the live version with all the same features.

Feel free to IM me if you have any questions.

@jcmar15
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 8:51:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:I have WiFi at my shop but it’s not always 100% reliable.
View Quote
My backup is using my mobile phone as a WiFi hotspot ... although I've never had to use it.

It's web-based, but I can't say anything but good things about FFLBoss.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top