Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2010 11:09:23 AM EDT
Well,
Now that I've finally gotten my E4 (after 2+ years of "talking about it"), I've finally gotten around to getting some pics....

Now is there some sort of special handshake or something I should know?
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 11:11:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 12:29:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Funny that it came with a factory optic...  Everybody was saying that MSAR was only producing rifles w/o factory optic...   Congrats on the new rifle and you probably know by now, but for the first 200-250 rounds, use only 5.56mm either Federal or Winchester - to break in the gun.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 12:50:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Funny that it came with a factory optic...  Everybody was saying that MSAR was only producing rifles w/o factory optic...   Congrats on the new rifle and you probably know by now, but for the first 200-250 rounds, use only 5.56mm either Federal or Winchester - to break in the gun.

I went through hell trying to find a NIB one w/optic
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 1:00:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does it have the upgraded mag latch assembly ?
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 1:02:40 PM EDT
[#5]
yes

After I sent it in
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 1:38:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got both of mine with the optic, but they are STG's gen IV.  One of the optics is broken, won't hold zero - the other one works great.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 1:48:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Congrats. I got the exact same thing :)
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 4:30:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Beautiful rifle, congrats.  Welcome to the Brotherhood.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 10:47:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Congrats on the new rifle. Hope you have better luck with your optic than me or many others.[start rant] I still find it hard to believe that people are buying these things new and they are being sent to them without the ss mag catch being replaced first. Come on now MSAR/Ratworx.  If that was me and I had to send it back in after just getting it I would really be pissed. This just shouldn't be happening. [end rant] ....sorry guys-didn't take my meds yet today...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top