Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2020 6:53:01 PM EDT
I recently picked up all shown,  the original owner bought it direct at Dillon years ago and cannot recall if he purchased a case feeder with it...he never set any of it up beyond mounting the press.  The case feeder MAY still be somewhere in the house or garage, but...he's got a lot of stuff.  

My question is....seeing as this 650 has the mount and tube...are all XL650's equipped that way from the factory or do they only come with the case feeder?    I guess if they all come that way it would stand to reason he never bought the feeder...  

Thanks!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/10/2020 7:07:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Case feeder is always optional.
Link Posted: 8/10/2020 8:22:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Case feeder is always optional.
View Quote

yes,  but is the mount and feeder tube in my pic standard for the base 650 or only with the optional feeder?
Link Posted: 8/10/2020 9:11:47 PM EDT
[#3]
All the 650s come with the tube and mount.  When you get the case feeder for the 650,  it's only the plastic "bowl, motor and which ever case plate you got with it. The whole mess will drop right onto the black tube mount and the plastic tube snaps into it
Link Posted: 8/10/2020 9:32:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
All the 650s come with the tube and mount.  When you get the case feeder for the 650,  it's only the plastic "bowl, motor and which ever case plate you got with it. The whole mess will drop right onto the black tube mount and the plastic tube snaps into it
View Quote

This.

You will definitely want to get the casefeeder to take advantage of the 650's capability.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 12:53:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
All the 650s come with the tube and mount.  
View Quote

Thank you,  that's exactly what I needed to know.  Hopefully he has it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top