Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2018 1:45:55 AM EDT
I already did some experimenting in .380 a year or two ago. Used jacketed ball projectiles made by Zero. Made a few hundred to feed my old P3AT.

We've added two Glock 42's the the family and I got rid of the Keltec. The 42s are actually pleasant little guns to practice with and I can see we are going to expend ammo.  I already roll my own 9mm powder coated stuff, but I want to do the same with .380 to give these 42s some range ammo.

Anyone here have a preferred bullet mold for casting for .380's, favorite powder?

My favorite mold for 9mm for powder coating are the 124 gr micro bands with the truncated points. Lee does not appear to sell a mold like this down between the 90-100 gr weight. Really wish they did.
Link Posted: 3/18/2018 3:16:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I shoot plated .380; 100gr RN.  I load 2.9gr of Titegroup @.980” OAL.  There’s very little room for error...I’m always extra careful with .380 powder drops
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top