BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2015 8:17:56 PM EDT
Maybe I can start getting caught up on my reloading now:

*  2# TAC rifle powder
*  2 # Silhouette pistol  powder
*  3# H4198 rifle powder
*  8#  jug Titegroup  pistol powder.  Never bought a jug before....

Lots left.  They got alot in today.  Prices are still a bit steep except for the Titegroup jug...avgs to $17.22 # after tax.   Best hit I've had in a year.  I'm set for a while.

Link Posted: 1/15/2015 9:44:04 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Maybe I can start getting caught up on my reloading now:

*  2# TAC rifle powder

*  2 # Silhouette pistol  powder

*  3# H4198 rifle powder

*  8#  jug Titegroup  pistol powder.  Never bought a jug before....

Lots left.  They got alot in today.  Prices are still a bit steep except for the Titegroup jug...avgs to $17.22 # after tax.   Best hit I've had in a year.  I'm set for a while.

View Quote

Thanks for the heads up.  I'll need to check them out in the morning.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 10:39:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Mankato, MN

Been stocked for awhile, prices are up there but if you factor no hazmat/ship charges they are competitive and it's there, not unobtanium.

About an hr drive for me, try to get there every 6 months.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:02:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Sioux Falls? Last time I was there all I wanted was a 1# can of Unique. Couldn't even get that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top