Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2012 12:07:16 AM EDT
Hey guys,

Just want to know how much are tumbled, full length sized, and trimmed. brass would costs by 100.

I have a ton of Remington .223 brass once fired from a shooting gallery here in Guam. Basically they sucker japanese people to pay hundreds of dollars to shoot $20 worth of ammo. They just throw their brass away so I asked the owner and he told me I can take the barrels of brass free of charge.

So basically I have tons of once fired brass I want to get rid of. Mix of PMC and Remington commercial brass.

is $20 per 100 reasonable?
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 1:47:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Check out the EE and you can get an idea of the what the average prices are. There are even some selling completely processed and ready to load brass.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 2:39:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Completely processed ready to Load .223/5.56 brass was $.15-.16 per peice in bulk before things got silly, and that was from established, reputable suppliers.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 6:11:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:52:27 PM EDT
[#4]
As dryflash said this thread is right up against the line.

Check prices on the EE.  Also do a google search for "once fired brass" and see what the major sellers are asking.  For example, when Midway has once fired .223 brass in stock they sell it at $38/500.

Being in Guam shipping will be a concern, the best way to minimize the shipping cost will be to use the USPS "fixed prices whatever fits in the box" boxes if they are available..  (I forget the exact name)

You will get the best price if you sort by headstamp.

Edit to add: if the PMC brass is crimped you will want to disclose that before selling.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top