Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2010 12:42:42 AM EDT
Well, Just got a lee 4/20 for my bday.

Expect to see some posts coming up!   Good bye turkey fryer.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:57:30 AM EDT
[#1]
You'll still be well served by the fryer for smelting scrap, but I sure wouldn't want to dipper cast off of one. Too much heat spoiling up around the sides of the pot.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:32:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:06:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I am very excited about being able to control the heat better.  I will still use the fryer for processing lead into bar form.  But man am I excited about pouring some bullets.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:00:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Heat treating some .312 rifle bullets.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:18:17 PM EDT
[#5]
More pr0n..

IIRC this was my first session with my 4-20 pot...that sounds bad..
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:35:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:45:25 PM EDT
[#7]
I have been wanting a HP mold something bad, but just don't know enough about them yet.  I have only cast around 2k 38spl so far.  

Was going to get a lot of work today, but one of our officer's house got completely flooded in the past week's rain, so he needed some support and manual labor.

Hopefully by next weekend I will have pics to post.  I am going to build a work bench just for casting since there is just no room on my reloading bench and the idea of gun powder and primers next to a furnace just seem like a bad idea.

Those are some great bullets guys.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:51:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I have been wanting a HP mold something bad,

Google Mihec. He makes some killer hollow point molds.

jonblack

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top