Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2010 3:25:08 PM EDT
I stumbled upon this months ago and never thought of sharing it with you guys since it seems like there is a lot of discussion about which oils to use I thought i would mention it.

It is called Zoom Spout Oiler: Turbine Oil  LINK

This stuff is rediculously slippery. One drop on my lee breach lock press makes it rediculously smooth, I honestly can use my pinky to move it!

Now for sizing. All I do is fill a small sandwich baggy with .223 brass, but not too much so i can move the brass around. I add 3-4 drops of this stuff and mix the bras around by shaking it, you can do 2-3 bags full with only the 3-4 drops of oil. I have never had a case stuck.. Infact you can size 1-2 unlubed cases after sizing a lubed case, thats how good this oil is. You barely have to apply any force also.

So far I have loaded approximately 1200 rounds using this method. I have used maybe .1oz of this stuff, and it comes in a 4oz bottle for $4-5.

Also it has no ill effects on your reloads as all my reloads went bang, very accurately I might add.

Also I have only tried this with .223, since that and 9mm are all i reload.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 7:44:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 7:48:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been using it for decades for a general light oil, that and Tri-Flow.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 7:53:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top