Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2009 6:31:34 PM EDT
I hope this doesn't violate any rules, if it does mods please delete.

Going through some boxes of extra/odd parts under my bench I came across a RCBS H Type Shell Holder Ram #09180 that I got many years ago when I bought a box of reloading stuff from a shop that was closing. Other than a light surface patina it looks to be new in the little 70's era RCBS green plastic box.

I believe this adapter is for Hollywood and/or possibly some C&H tools to use RCBS type shell holders.

If anybody needs it shoot me a IM and I'll mail it out to the 1st person who responds.

I don't want anything in return. All I ask is that if you have something you have no use for then think about "paying it forward" by offering it up to another ARFCOM bro who could use it.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 6:34:45 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a pay it forward thread in TEAM.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 6:40:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that.

I just assumed (my bad) that the reloading forum would be the place since it's a reloading specific item.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 8:53:50 PM EDT
[#3]
You can give stuff away for free or cost of postage, I've done it.

I also ask that the thread be deleted once the stuff was given away, no need to let it tie up any more bandwidth

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:15:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Team? where is this? am i missing out?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:32:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

"TEAM",,  "BOTD",,"TRAVEL",, and "JOB LISTINGS"
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:14:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"TEAM",,  "BOTD",,"TRAVEL",, and "JOB LISTINGS"

Yes you are.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top