Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2008 6:00:06 PM EDT
It's on right now.........but, you've missed the trip to the Sierra Factory.  All thouse nice brand spankin' new bullets coming off the production line.   And, the underground 300m shooting range.  That must be pretty close to HEAVEN.

Aloha, Mark

PS.......I missed the first hour but, there is an hour to go.  

They're at the US Army Sniper School, now.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 6:13:01 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
It's on right now.........but, you've missed the trip to the Sierra Factory.  All thouse nice brand spankin' new bullets coming off the production line.   And, the underground 300m shooting range.  That must be pretty close to HEAVEN.

Aloha, Mark

PS.......I missed the first hour but, there is an hour to go.  

They're at the US Army Sniper School, now.

Worth putting a pot of coffee on to stay up LATE.
It will be on later too.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 6:37:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm watching it too.  I live about an hour from Sierra, I had been thinking of taking a ride out there this week.  Wierd that I'd see it on a tv show.  Must be a sign!
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 6:38:31 PM EDT
[#3]
It shows that it will repeat at 11:00pm Mountain time so the recording is set to go.  Being retired, I can watch it when I get up tomorrow 'cause I don't have to go to work.  
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 7:53:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 8:20:56 PM EDT
[#5]
The important bit of info missing above is WHERE IS IT (the Sierra factory)?  Thanks.  : )

Rob
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 9:26:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:30:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah I caught that special too.

I think we were all drooling over the Sierra part.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 11:49:51 AM EDT
[#8]
I guess I'm going to look into a tour next time I'm in that general area!

www.sierrabullets.com/index.cfm?section=about&page=tour
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:54:28 PM EDT
[#9]
I missed this last night, but it is on again on Saturday, June 21  05:00 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:04:19 PM EDT
[#10]
I've taken the tour at the Sierra plant twice. It is awesome! I can't wait to go again....
If you go check out the huge lead squishing machine, incredible. Also see just how old some of that equipment is, amazing it has been around so long and still keeps cranking out all those great bullets.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top