Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2008 6:12:40 PM EDT
Since GSG-5 magazines seem to be a hard item to find, I though it would be nice to start a thread with 22-round magazine availability from different dealers and whether people have had positive or negative experiences with specific dealers so we know whom to patronize and whom to avoid.

DD's Ranch - $37.95 (13 in stock)

Cope's Distributing - $34.99 (Roger posted that he had some in stock in the Team Forum, but you have to call)

GUNZTUFF.COM - $34.44 (ships in 2-3 business days)

I've only dealt with DD's Ranch - I placed two different orders with them and both came quickly.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:32:56 PM EDT
[#1]
great Idea ill contribute, im actually looking for some mags

buds gun shop $27.99, none in stock right now but they did have some last week

think I should order mags online right now, or wait till the weekend after this one and try to find some at a gun show?
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 10:51:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Did DD's Ranch raise their prices?  I just bought some last week at $33.95 each.  Can't confirm as the site is down for maintenance.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 12:29:51 PM EDT
[#3]
i cant believe plastic mags cost that much
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 12:35:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Blackdog mags are just as expensive and they dont have to be imported.  Look at 22 pistol mags ... they only hold 10 rounds and they are 25 bucks.

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 12:48:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Blackdog mags are just as expensive and they dont have to be imported.  Look at 22 pistol mags ... they only hold 10 rounds and they are 25 bucks.

yeah thats true but i can wish
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top