Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2006 5:44:48 PM EDT
Went shooting today with Slacker & Danger_Close from the (Hometown) Carolina Boards. We had a good morning of shooting AR's, pistols & shotguns, and then shot the Barrett in the afternoon. It was big fun (no pun intended).
Here's some pics...
Slacker shooting a cinder block (the white dust cloud down-range is the cinder block)

Danger_Close shooting a pine block

The pine block, one shot split it perfectly in half

Close up

Me shooting the leftovers of the cinder block
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:35:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Very cool!
Can I ask whats beyond those trees?Any hikers back there?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:38:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Very cool!
Can I ask whats beyond those trees?Any hikers back there?

Not anymore...
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:48:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Very cool!Can I ask whats beyond those trees?BD]

Why...more tree's of course!
Actually the land slopes downward into a valley then a large ridge goes up the other side and wraps on both sides. Its a natural backstop and an excellent one at that. No worries about fliers.
Thanks a ton to Motor05 for letting me get some trigger time on his M99. Awsome rifle and great company. I'm currently looking into buying a Ferret50 upper myself. Dammit.
Anyone with a Ferret50 upper please IM me with your opinions or findings. Not much info out there on them.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:21:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:42:39 PM EDT
[#5]
That's an efficient way of splitting wood. Fifties are so awesome.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:23:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Thats one damn expensive leaf blower.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:17:19 PM EDT
[#7]
new answer to the age old wuestion: why do you need one of those?
To split firewood. :P
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top