Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2005 11:36:43 AM EDT
I got to shoot a serbu bfg50 today. I wish I new what barrel length it was,looked long though like a 29", I shot the talon through it and shot 5 rds at 300 yrds and group was like 6". The guy who owned it said they never shoot real accurate anyway in his rifle.  He has some match loads that he shoots  better with but fogot to bring it or i would have gotten to shoot it as well. Not much felt recoil just a good push back from recoil and a big blast,lol. No pain at all. We shot it with a leupold 8.5x25x50 scope. I enjoyed shooting it since it was my first time shooting a BMG50. I know  from all I read I will really like the a ar50 better.  My mind is set on getting a ar50 and want to shoot one right away real soon so I will know that I will be certainly satified with it evan though everyone that has one loves theres. Anyone live here in chattanooga,Tn or close by I can get with to shoot there ar50? I am a member of a club we can go to to shoot it but limited to 300 yrds.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:05:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:09:10 PM EDT
[#2]
My first was an M-2.  
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top