Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2005 4:49:06 PM EDT
well upon return from iraq i would like toget one of these two items,  but i am not sure what would be a better choice,

i dont see supressors being baned any time soon but i can not say the same about anti satilite weapons,LOL,

well i live in pittsbugh and have acess to a 300 yard range, but could drive about an hour to get out past 1000,

anybody have a view on this oppinion
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 2:17:19 PM EDT
[#1]
If it were me, I'd buy the one I'd use more, which would be the 308 'can.    Unless you have a grandiose budget and frequent access to very long ranges, you probably won't end up shooting 50 as frequently as your 308.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:29:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm no expert on cans, but I have one in mind for my AR and on my 700PSS (if I get the thing threaded).. I shot some rifles that had GemTech cans on them.. and I, and the others that day that know much more about cans than I, were all very impressed.  Gemtech also has their "Stormfront" can for Barrett .50's

www.gem-tech.com/center_fire.html

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:47:24 AM EDT
[#3]
I just sent in my form 4's for a set of .22 weapons that I had Doug Melton of SRT arms build. After a lot of research and talking with him on the phone I was really impressed. Nothing aganst any other can mfgr. but I think that SRT was the most honest when asking questions and gaining info for the projects. Al Paulson speaks highly of SRT you may want to give them a look www.srtarms.com
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top