Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2021 4:56:05 PM EDT
I recently purchased a scar 17 that had a KDG MREX 2.0 rail installed. I bought a PMM rail panel elimination kit and the REP-LOK bottom panel used. When I removed the KDG rail, there is nothing for the panel kits to attach to. Also, the screw closest to the gas block is too short from what came with the MREX rail. Am I missing some kind of inserts to go behind the panel kits and a longer screw for the front of the bottom rail. I've attached pictures to try to describe what I'm talking about.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 6:16:07 PM EDT
[#1]
There are supposed to be square nuts that ride in the receiver channels on each side for the side panels

I'm not familiar with the MREX or its hardware but the PMM lower rail re-uses the factory screws, PMM sells them on their site

Here's the link for the square nuts (out of stock)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top