Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2011 11:49:36 AM EDT
I'm thinking of expanding my collection and committing to a single platform. Can a distributor get a bulk deal for a customer if you order 20-30 rifles?
Link Posted: 12/31/2011 1:13:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm thinking of expanding my collection and committing to a single platform. Can a distributor get a bulk deal for a customer if you order 20-30 rifles?

Link Posted: 12/31/2011 1:17:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

If you call any FFL and tell them you want to order 20 or 30 rifles they will cut you a huge discount.
Link Posted: 12/31/2011 1:18:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Comes with free delivery from your local atf agent....
Link Posted: 12/31/2011 5:53:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Actually, i didnt think about this.

I think your best bet would be to order them under the name of the militia you belong to. I assume they would give you some type of bigger discount.

Link Posted: 12/31/2011 6:57:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Maybe I'll just stick with airsoft to be safe.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 10:59:42 AM EDT
[#6]
arfcom group buy?

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 7:53:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Airsoft is moar better for tactical training anyways.

Plus its not a felony to run around your neighborhood shooting each other with airsoft.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 8:02:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Airsoft is moar better for tactical training anyways.

Plus its not a felony to run around your neighborhood shooting each other with airsoft.

yet......
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 4:23:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Did you check with Eric Holder?  I hear he can get you some pretty good deals on shipping when you buy in bulk.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:53:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Did you check with Eric Holder?  I hear he can get you some pretty good deals on shipping when you buy in bulk.

That only works for mexican citizens buying from ATF agents in arizona.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:24:51 AM EDT
[#11]
There really is not that big of a markup on the SCAR Line.   So its not going to be a HUGE discount.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top