Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2018 4:12:59 PM EDT
Saw in an old ammo manual that rimfire was not advised for the TiRant line.  Is this the same for the newer M models or are they okay?
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 4:23:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Gets dirty quick, but yeah, no probs with my 45
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 4:33:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gets dirty quick, but yeah, no probs with my 45
View Quote
Sweet, hotdog down a hallway here I come.
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 4:36:08 PM EDT
[#3]
You're good, just remember to use a fixed barrel spacer and be mindful of lead buildup in the piston and piston housing.

Mike Smith/AAC
SilentMike
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 8:42:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You're good, just remember to use a fixed barrel spacer and be mindful of lead buildup in the piston and piston housing.

Mike Smith/AAC
SilentMike
View Quote
I have occasionally wondered if 22LR has enough gas volume and pressure to compress the booster spring appreciably. Of course using a fixed barrel spacer won't hurt anything, and should help contain the mess, but it would neat to see high speed video shooting a centerfire pistol can on a .22 to see if it's enough to actuate the booster at all.
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 11:37:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top