Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 1:12:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Still leaning towards the M&P22c the Victory is nice but the threaded model seams to be about $45.00 more than the M&P22c so not a big difference. The M&P22c just looks so much cooler.
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 4:02:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Still leaning towards the M&P22c the Victory is nice but the threaded model seams to be about $45.00 more than the M&P22c so not a big difference. The M&P22c just looks so much cooler.
View Quote

I have both and the Victory is far above the 22c.  Just be sure to check your bore carefully if buying a 22c.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 8:55:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Bought a M&P22c for $329.00 shipped.

Will take pics when it arrives.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 8:59:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Let us know how that bore looks and if you have any leading problems. That was the first clue on mine. Massive buildup of lead inside the adaptor.
One of the members in this thread rough bore MP22c just got his back from S&W with it's THIRD replacement barrel and it's still junk. There is no excuse for that kind of garbage other than they just don't give a shit. Hoping you get a good one.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 11:37:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Let us know how that bore looks and if you have any leading problems. That was the first clue on mine. Massive buildup of lead inside the adaptor.
One of the members in this thread rough bore MP22c just got his back from S&W with it's THIRD replacement barrel and it's still junk. There is no excuse for that kind of garbage other than they just don't give a shit. Hoping you get a good one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are either cutting those with worn out dull tooling or too little coolant, those are far from okay looking.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 10:56:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Good luck man!  I found extra mags cheap at gunmagwarehouse using a coupon.

My M&P22C looks pretty normal.  I assume it has about 70 rounds down the pipe (ran a boresnake) and build date is 033115, serial is HHJ39xx.

Link Posted: 6/18/2016 8:19:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

My M&P22C looks pretty normal.  I assume it has about 70 rounds down the pipe (ran a boresnake) and build date is 033115, serial is HHJ39xx.

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy117/rayrevolver/Public/0617162225b_zpsjcaqygj7.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy117/rayrevolver/Public/0617162225b_zpsjcaqygj7.jpg

Best looking barrel I've seen on one of those so far. How is it at the muzzle end? That seems to be where most of them have the issues.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:46:08 PM EDT
[#8]
My Suppressor Ready M&P22c arrived today from Sportsmans Outdoor Super Store. $329.00 Shipped +$10.00 Transfer fee.

image free hosting

image hosting services

Mine has a little bit of machining marks in the rifling. First time I have ever bought a S&W auto so dont know if this is normal for them or not. It doesn't look as bad as others on the web. I am used to Glock barrels, that look like a black mirror.  Over all build quality of the gun Is good. The slide is really light. But has to be because of the design. Sights and safety are plastic but seam to be of quality. It feels really good in hand and looks great. It was really hard trying to get a photo of the rifling with a Iphone.

I think It was born 05-18-16

Serial # HHR87**
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 3:00:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My barrel looks identical to yours. Tried and tried to get a good pic.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top