Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2012 11:07:21 AM EDT
So I ordered a Sparrow through Buds Gunshop.  The ONLY reason I got it there was because I had a couple of gift certificates from them.  Otherwise, I know I could have gotten it elsewhere cheaper.  Anyho...  I just got off the phone with the CSR and he says "Thanks for shopping at budsgunshop.com,  we'll get this right out to you"  At first I was like then .  Wouldn't it be hilarious if it does show up in my mailbox in a couple of days?  No dog owned
Link Posted: 5/14/2012 11:54:33 AM EDT
[#1]
When I ordered from silencershop.com I came home to find a box from them on my front porch.  I freaked out thinking they somehow sent the silencer her rather than my dealer.

It was a box of swag, I got a hat.
Link Posted: 5/14/2012 8:24:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
When I ordered from silencershop.com I came home to find a box from them on my front porch.  I freaked out thinking they somehow sent the silencer her rather than my dealer.

It was a box of swag, I got a hat.

I just got my email today from SilencerShop advising my can is on it's way to my SOT. I'll be waiting on my box of swag! Hopefully

Link Posted: 5/15/2012 7:45:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Reminds me of when i got my garand from the CMP. They ship the rifle right to your doorstep which was a new experience for me at the time. Got my rifle 6 months after ordering it.

Anyways two weeks later while at work i get an email from my wife saying i got another package from something called the 'CMP'

My immediate reply -> 'HOW BIG IS THE BOX???!!!'

/it was only the accompanying sling.... i was hopeful for a minute there...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top