Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2002 4:59:20 AM EDT
This sounds a little fishy.  Did somebody modify the trigger on that rifle, or was it really a defect.  Did anyone mention to them the rule about not actually pointing the dang thing at something that they didn't generally want to kill/maim/injure?  Where is the personal accountability?
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 6:41:06 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
This sounds a little fishy.  Did somebody modify the trigger on that rifle, or was it really a defect.  Did anyone mention to them the rule about not actually pointing the dang thing at something that they didn't generally want to kill/maim/injure?  Where is the personal accountability?

Persnonal accountability?  What's that?  All I want to know is when are state DOJ's finally going to put an end to drunk driving by suing auto manufacturers?  Concrete helmet with tinfoil lining firmly in place.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 7:43:34 AM EDT
[#2]
No, no, no! We need 'smart cars' that have a built-in breathalyzer that you have to breathe into at all times to keep the car running.  All cars sold should be required to have this feature at least 3 years before it's technologically feasible!  And all old classic cars must be retrofitted to include this feature or be destroyed.

I think I'm on to something.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 7:54:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top