Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2002 11:34:56 AM EDT
Found these two clips of individuals who just could not hold on to the rifle they were shooting at an indoor range.

You guessed it. The shooter was knocked down and the rifle flew out of his hands.

These are links to two different shooters shooting the same gun. Both couldn't hold on.

Clips are in mpeg format and a little over 2 megs each.

I suggest you right click the link and save as to your hard drive or computer's desktop screen. Then watch the clip and hang on.

geekswithguns.com/video/shotgun1.mpeg

geekswithguns.com/video/shotgun2.mpeg

Any ideas what caliber they shooting????

edited to add icons.
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 11:40:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Thats why we won the Gulf War! lol thats been posted a few times. last time i saw it i think someone said one of those was a wildcat cartridge.
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 11:45:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 11:58:15 AM EDT
[#3]
  Now thats RECOIL!!!!!!

Link Posted: 2/11/2002 12:03:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Found these two clips of individuals who just could not hold on to the rifle they were shooting at an indoor range.

Any ideas what caliber they shooting????

edited to add icons.

It is the .577 Tyrannosaur. 750 grains at 2500 fps. Go here for the whole series, there are a bunch of them:
www.accuratereloading.com/videos.html

Anybody else think they are man enough to handle it?
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 12:21:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

It is the .577 Tyrannosaur. 750 grains at 2500 fps. Go here for the whole series, there are a bunch of them:
www.accuratereloading.com/videos.html

Anybody else think they are man enough to handle it?

Thanks for the link Tinker! Looks like I am gonna be busy looking thru a few videos.

Link Posted: 2/11/2002 7:46:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Can you say "Muzzle brake?!"  Why not just saw off that pesky doohickey at the end of your AR-50 barrel, and try shooting it?  You know, to lighten it up a bit....  
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 7:55:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Very amusing site!  Any others like this??
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 2:24:52 AM EDT
[#8]
LMAO!!!  That's the funniest sh*t I have ever seen!

Bradd
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 5:57:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Check out shotgun studios.
www.sheldon.com/shotgun/
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 9:45:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top