Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2002 5:32:52 PM EDT

Here it is, EA Lower, Bushmaster M4 Upper, NSN ACOG, 37mm Launcher, MFI Fake M4 Silencer.  

Link Posted: 2/6/2002 5:40:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 5:57:05 PM EDT
[#2]
That's a lot of stuff there, on a little rifle!

Why don't you just be done with it and get yourself a class III FFL, and order one of these as a dealer sample? www.colt.com/colt/html/a2f22_m4carbine3.html

You could get it in full auto and put on a real silencer in the process!

And if you should actually SELL some to the local LEO's, be sure to give them a reasonable trade-in credit on their useless POS pre-ban semiauto AR-15's and worn out Gov't surplus transferrable M16's as well!

CJ

Link Posted: 2/6/2002 6:10:12 PM EDT
[#3]
It dont weigh as much as my LBV that is for sure, as for getting the real thing, not a chance as long as I live in NY, No ClassIII, no Cans and the NYCPD picked the Mini 14 to arm their officers.  Couldnt make a Dime as a Colt Rep here.  Better to move back to Latin America if I was to do that.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 8:29:14 PM EDT
[#4]
looks sweet..
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 8:48:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice setup lucasf.

Give us the details on the fake suppressor. You said that it's from MFI, which is an airsoft company, right? How does it attach? I have a perm. attached phantom flash supp. on my M4 and had wondered whether or not the MFI unit would slip over my phantom.

Thank in advance.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 9:04:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Just curious, but why would anyone put a "fake" anything on their AR?
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 9:04:59 PM EDT
[#7]
what?!?! no Laser?  it sucks
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 11:24:20 AM EDT
[#8]
The MFI Fake Can attaches with 8 allen screws, at the present you have to take the flash hider off to get it to slip over the barrel, but I should have that problem fixed real soon.  

As to why would I put something fake on my AR, it has to do with the same reason I have a hand sewn 1780s Brit Regimental coat hanging on my wall, I collect Militaria, and this is as close to having a real M4; Just like I used in the service, as Im going to get.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 12:45:57 PM EDT
[#9]
The name in itself "M4gery" means it's a fake.  I dunno why guys get so hung up about fake folding stocks, fake supressors, etc.  The AR15 is a fake M16, shown by the fact that Colt put sear blocks to keep them from being able to go full auto.  If the rifle looks cool to the owner (I mean it's his/her gun after all) then god for him/her.

You rifle looks bad ass Lucusf, nuff said.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 12:54:33 PM EDT
[#10]
three words for ya buddy....THAT LOOKS BAD!!! I just got the MFI slip on fake silencer too, and I like it cuz it makes the barrel look like a short w/silencer attached....your gun looks awesome tho, good job man!
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 12:55:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Does it do windows????

lucasf -

You really don't need anyones approval for what YOUR M4gery looks like. If YOU like it, that's all you need.....

Besides, my m4gery changes appearance about every time i take it out of the safe anyway.

And really, all these SHTF fantasies are little more than fantasies anyway.

Link Posted: 2/7/2002 2:12:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Relax fellas....nobody was shit-talkin' his rifle. I was just curious as to why someone would want to add fake parts to their gun. Simple question.....not a criticism.

We come from many schools of thought on firearms and what each of us likes. I come from a fuctionality first approach, so I didn't get the purpose of a fake supressor. No need to get your panties all bunched up. Simple question, simple answer. No need to jump off the deep end defending him, he's a big boy with a good answer.....and that'll do.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 2:34:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
The name in itself "M4gery" means it's a fake.  I dunno why guys get so hung up about fake folding stocks, fake supressors, etc.  The AR15 is a fake M16, shown by the fact that Colt put sear blocks to keep them from being able to go full auto.  If the rifle looks cool to the owner (I mean it's his/her gun after all) then good for him/her.

Vinnie, you've got it right.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 2:37:56 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
The name in itself "M4gery" means it's a fake.  I dunno why guys get so hung up about fake folding stocks, fake supressors, etc.  The AR15 is a fake M16, shown by the fact that Colt put sear blocks to keep them from being able to go full auto.  If the rifle looks cool to the owner (I mean it's his/her gun after all) then god for him/her.

I'm liking this Vinnie guy more and more every day.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 3:02:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Ummm.....

I think I fail to see the point....
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 3:11:22 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
And really, all these SHTF fantasies are little more than fantasies anyway.

Garandman,  Not sharpshooin ya, but SHTF is a little close to home, Wounded Knee, Oka, Quebecquois thinking they have a right to a non english speaking homeland, Canadian Army Tanks in the middle of the community ect.  Thats something I gotta deal with on a regular basis.  Little more plausable in my world, but not probably in yours.

lucasf
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 3:36:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Anyone looking at lucasf pointing that gun at them would have serious second thoughts about coming any closer.
I like it!

"...lemme jus' whip this out!"
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 4:03:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 4:34:01 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
It dont weigh as much as my LBV that is for sure, as for getting the real thing, not a chance as long as I live in NY, No ClassIII, no Cans and the NYCPD picked the Mini 14 to arm their officers.  Couldnt make a Dime as a Colt Rep here.  Better to move back to Latin America if I was to do that.

Yeah... in WA we can have cans but we can't use them on a gun (go figure) so I go to Oregon to use them....

Mmmmmm.... so pretty.....

www.gem-tech.com

Link Posted: 2/7/2002 4:34:07 PM EDT
[#20]
The AR-15 is not a fake M-16, the Ar-15 came before the M-16, M-16 is just the nomenclature given to it by the military.  
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 5:32:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Sorry, I'm preban challenged, so everything on my rifle is fake. I think th AW ban is stupid...:::running to the window:::  I'M MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 7:11:13 AM EDT
[#22]
How did you get the silencer to fit? Did you just have it machined out to a larger diameter?
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 7:30:49 AM EDT
[#23]
What no MP3 player?
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 8:23:17 AM EDT
[#24]
I think it's cool. Probably more of a conversation piece...but cool.
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 9:31:28 AM EDT
[#25]
IF your very happy with what you got i understand that you live in a state that won't let you own cans but you had to do the next best
thing. so it is i nice weapon.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 8:57:32 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
How did you get the silencer to fit? Did you just have it machined out to a larger diameter?

That is what I am going to do, Put it in a drill press and make the back side large enough that a barrel with a flash hider will fit inside the can just enough to make it look like its a real KAC suppressor.  BTW I have the KAC QD Comp on the gun when I dont have the
"Conversation Piece" attached.  Im prob going back into GOV service(Non Military) in the near future that will take me to a state that allows Cans, and CL III so I will end up with the real thing eventually.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top