Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2002 2:31:43 PM EDT
I normally don't watch this crap, but was channel surfing last night and there was this dude on NBC with a shortie pre-ban.  I was intrigued.  So I waited for the commercial to end to see what it was about.  I guess people have to do these dares for money, for this one they had to shoot at a target with numbers on it, and what ever numbers they hit thats how many PIG ASSES they had to eat.  What shocked the hell out of me was the fact that, not only were they using a gun but a so called ASSAULT RIFLE for this competition.  I never expected to see this on network television, the only time you ever see a gun on the networks is when they are demonizing it in some way.  

I WAS FLOORED!
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 2:38:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I noticed the rifle also.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 3:15:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Last night on maternity ward (my wife is pregnant, I have to) one of the ER doctors (female) went to the gun range on her break.  They showed her shooting some silouette targets.  Not a negative comment was made.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 3:20:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Last night on maternity ward (my wife is pregnant, I have to) one of the ER doctors (female) went to the gun range on her break.  They showed her shooting some silouette targets.  Not a negative comment was made.

Does this mean a turn for the better in the popular media's perception of gun's in the hands of private citizens?  We'll see!  Keep your fingers crossed.

ROCK ON!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top