Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/3/2001 6:48:07 PM EDT
now i dont want instructions but could you say take a sten gun parts kit and make it into a functional SMG
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 6:51:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, but if you do it, get a pair of knockers tatooed on your back.  Bubba in prison will treat you a little better.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 6:53:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Honestly, it is only a pipe! Not a good idea to make.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 6:59:26 PM EDT
[#3]
now is that dumb we are just giving the anti gun liberals more"ammo"

" for only 29$ plus a piece of common pipe and houshold tools one could construct a machine gun that is capable of firing 32 rds of deadly 9mm cop killer bullets into a mans chest in just a blink of the eye"
I can hear it on the news already
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:00:40 PM EDT
[#4]
BLACK TALONS!!!!!!!!!!

(The mating call of a anti-gun liberal)
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 9:37:47 PM EDT
[#5]
hey, dont those Sten kits from "you-know-where" constitute "a collection of parts" that can get you in trouble even without a well drilled piece of muffler pipe???
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 1:27:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Actually the parts are legal to sell and possess.
I would not want to own the parts and the pipe with those cut out places.
Kind of like the M16 kits.
Those went to the farm and not the house.
Farm has the grinder,Dremel and plasma cutter.
Seven kits left with the M16 parts and they are not leaving the farm.
They are worth a bunch on Ebay believe it or noy?
cpermd
cpermd
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 1:48:53 AM EDT
[#7]
To quote Striker, "This isn't full auto but it's info. We don't support or condone the modification of firearms to full auto capability. Nice try."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top