Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2001 12:29:11 PM EDT
Has anyone seen one of these? Looks like classic riot gun is back in production. On the down side is the price... $449 (ouch), but on the up side maybe replacement parts for my vintage '66 Model 37 will be cheaper now. These new models have a rubber buttpad and believe me, weighing in at 6 lbs. they need it! And they'll take 3" shells too. My Model 37 only shoots 2¾" shells.

www.ithacagun.com/news/pressroom/htm/hls.html
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 1:40:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Picked up an Ithaca riot gun a couple of shows ago.  Sheriff's trade in.  Rifle sites, recoil pad.  Going to take it deer hunting in a couple of weeks.  Only has 2 3/4 chambers but I can't imagine shooting 3" mags in one anyway.

Trying to find a new front site insert, existing one is faded out.  Back ordered at Brownells and noboby local carries anything Ithaca.  

Neat guns, was on my "must have" list for many years.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top