Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2021 5:26:40 PM EDT
Does anyone here have one? How do you like it? On Gun Broker they're generally asking $1200 & up on the buy it now prices. I've got a line on one for $1000 tax, tag, and title. Should I fo?
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 5:45:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Is he the dude that recently died? If so, those guns are going selling for a mint. If it is the guy I think, he seemed like he was a good dude and I'll miss his reviews.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 5:46:57 PM EDT
[#2]
And you can't really go wrong with a Ruger, and if there is something wrong Ruger CS is excellent.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 6:30:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is he the dude that recently died? If so, those guns are going selling for a mint. If it is the guy I think, he seemed like he was a good dude and I'll miss his reviews.
View Quote

Yeah, he's the guy on Gunblast that died last year. The gun is a Lipsey's special memorial to the guy. Ruger only made 500 & they won't last long. List price on them is $949 & they're going for $1200, $1300,& $1400 on Gun Broker. Lipsey's and Ruger did this this gun previously with a 5" barrel (the current JQ run is 4.2") and they're all gone. This deal is $50 off of MSRP plus sales tax and transfer fee. I think I'm gonna jump on it while I still can.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 8:24:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Jeff Quinn was from Clarksville, you can’t go wrong with a memorial to someone from the patron state of shooting stuff.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 11:20:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yeah, he's the guy on Gunblast that died last year. The gun is a Lipsey's special memorial to the guy. Ruger only made 500 & they won't last long. List price on them is $949 & they're going for $1200, $1300,& $1400 on Gun Broker. Lipsey's and Ruger did this this gun previously with a 5" barrel (the current JQ run is 4.2") and they're all gone. This deal is $50 off of MSRP plus sales tax and transfer fee. I think I'm gonna jump on it while I still can.
View Quote

Oh, I would jump on it too, then! I have a handful of Rugers and I like them all. My SP101 DAO snub gun has the absolute best trigger action out of just about all of my guns. And I own countless pre-lock Smiths and Colts. My '81 Redhawk has an action that's nothing to sneeze at also.
I hope you get and post pics, good luck!
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 9:43:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
And you can't really go wrong with a Ruger, and if there is something wrong Ruger CS is excellent.
View Quote

Wow, that's certainly good to know.

None of my S&W wheelguns ever needed CS, ... whether from Smith or Ruger.

Link Posted: 3/21/2021 2:25:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Wow, that's certainly good to know.

None of my S&W wheelguns ever needed CS, ... whether from Smith or Ruger.

View Quote

I always just did my own CS to my S&W 500 and 460 after they rattled themselves loose from the recoil
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top