Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2019 8:37:12 PM EDT
I don't know if y'all seen it yet but kalishnakov USA just released the komrad 12 gauge "firearm". Short, drum capable, shoot tons of cheap ammo quick. Lgs has one in stock and thinking about getting it.  Question is this....
ATF laws are a bunch of butt fuckery as we call know...
It factory has a fixed brace. Is there a reason it's not a side fold? I mean legally?  I know as of July there was talk of a new "opinion letter" concerning measuring oal with folding braces collapsed but I believe this only is in reference of using a vertical grip on a device 26" or less making a aow. I know it ships with a factory installed fore grip but I would ditch that for a side fold/ tailhook mod 1 option
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 4:44:53 PM EDT
[#1]
bump to the top to see if anyone has run one of these for a first hand review
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 9:28:50 AM EDT
[#2]
There’s a dude on IG by the name of BlackRambo. He has one and has run it in a few videos. I’ve heard mixed reviews on if it fully cycles reliably or not.
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 5:27:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There’s a dude on IG by the name of BlackRambo. He has one and has run it in a few videos. I’ve heard mixed reviews on if it fully cycles reliably or not.
View Quote
That's exactly what I'm curious about, the adjustable gas system is "supposed" to fix cycle issues with cheap low brass target rounds, but im curious if it really does. Wondering if I would be better off with a saiga sbs.
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 9:19:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I need to contact KUSA and send mine in... I can't get it to run reliably on any of the 6 things I've put through it:

2 3/4" Remington Express 00 Buck (1325fps)
2 3/4" Remington Slugger Slugs (1560fps)
2 3/4" Centurion Slugs (1400fps)
2 3/4" Royal 00 Buck (1345fps)
2 3/4" Winchester AA #8 (1300fps)
2 3/4" Federal Field & Target #8 (1200fps)

Nothing will cycle more than 3-4 rounds without having a FTE, and the 1200fps cheap stuff doesn't even attempt to eject.
Link Posted: 3/5/2020 3:49:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I had a 930 Sox with same issues. I used mothers to polish the chamber out and pulled the ejector spring out and pulled the spring apart to enhance ejector tension and put it all back together and it was 100%. That was AFTER 2 trips back to mossberg.
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 12:09:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's exactly what I'm curious about, the adjustable gas system is "supposed" to fix cycle issues with cheap low brass target rounds, but im curious if it really does. Wondering if I would be better off with a saiga sbs.
View Quote
yeah, but Saiga SBS aren't exactly known as super reliable either...   If you want a true stock, I would be tempted to start with this and then SBS once you figure it out.  If not get rid of it and do something else...
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 5:08:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Firearms must be at least 26 inches. If it has a folder mechanism, must be measured in the folder configuration.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top