Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2010 10:34:18 PM EDT
Has anyone handled the Kriss Vector rifle?  Are they even available for sale to civies?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 11:14:40 PM EDT
[#1]
They are available, shot one at a factory shoot. It jammed up every other shot. Not sure if it was dirty or it was just the gun itself. No matter, a pretty sweet piece of hardware. Little heavy on the price though.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:00:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I like mine. Most rentals you see out there are of the first ones produced which had a problem with the bolt and extractor. The new ones are much more reliable.

I plan on doing an extensive review when I get a chance to put a few hundred more rounds through it
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 12:20:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I wish they would do a Kriss in FDE or tu-tone.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:42:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I wish they would do a Kriss in FDE or tu-tone.

it wouldn't be too hard to buy one and just do it yourself...
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:55:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I like mine. Most rentals you see out there are of the first ones produced which had a problem with the bolt and extractor. The new ones are much more reliable.

I plan on doing an extensive review when I get a chance to put a few hundred more rounds through it

How much did it cost you?  

Anybody know of any other reviews on the net?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:53:15 PM EDT
[#6]
i got mine pretty close to 1800 with an extra mag, ffl transfer, and shipping. There aren't a lot of reviews around because i searched my ass off looking for them a few weeks ago, but i did find some. I'll post the links later tonight when i can find them.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:34:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They are available, shot one at a factory shoot. It jammed up every other shot. Not sure if it was dirty or it was just the gun itself. No matter, a pretty sweet piece of hardware. Little heavy on the price though.

Your alot more generous than me.  It matters a GREAT DEAL if it jams every other round.  I don't care what attributes it has.

I would wait until there are a boat load of positive reviews before I drop 1800 bucks.

Just my .o2

Doc
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:48:17 PM EDT
[#9]
if i were looking for a defensive gun, then i would totally agree. However, it's simply for fun and for that it's awesome
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:16:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your alot more generous than me.  It matters a GREAT DEAL if it jams every other round.  I don't care what attributes it has.

I would wait until there are a boat load of positive reviews before I drop 1800 bucks.

Just my .o2

Doc

My only defense for the gun was that it was one of the first pre-production models and there had to be over 1000 shots threw it and it hadn't been cleaned. But I agree with you, a gun shouldn't jam like that, especially at that price point.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:09:21 AM EDT
[#11]
I agree completely. If you go to the kriss website, there's a recall for all of the original rifles and they will send you a new bolt to fix the problem
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top