Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2006 7:09:16 AM EDT
M1A's keep coming up for sale around me, I must be jinxed.

First is a Loaded model sitting here for sale, been here a week or two. Owner wants to sell/trade for a RRA A2 Match.

Then a SOCOM 16 just walks through the door looking for a new owner. Was less than a year old and shot 20 times. Owner was asking $1200 for it and everything that comes with it. Wants to get a XD 45 with the money from the sale of it.

I have 1 in the safe that is match and usgi parts too, I don't want another.

This is just strange though. They must think I'm loaded.

Danny
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:57:56 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
M1A's keep coming up for sale around me, I must be jinxed.

First is a Loaded model sitting here for sale, been here a week or two. Owner wants to sell/trade for a RRA A2 Match.

Then a SOCOM 16 just walks through the door looking for a new owner. Was less than a year old and shot 20 times. Owner was asking $1200 for it and everything that comes with it. Wants to get a XD 45 with the money from the sale of it.

I have 1 in the safe that is match and usgi parts too, I don't want another.

This is just strange though. They must think I'm loaded.

Danny

Find the money and buy the Socom, that's not a bad deal and you have a match M1A already. It's always best to have two and the Socom is a great close up M1A for defense in a storm.
Too bad for these two guys though, the M1A was obviously too much rifle for them it seems. That's ok though, their stupidity just means someone else and hopefully you will give those rifles a deserving home.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top