Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2005 10:16:00 PM EDT
How exactly does the gas system work on this gun? Does the thing on the front of the gas tube turn the piston on and off for firing grenades? I've had mine for about a year now and this is the first time I've fired it. When I fired it, the gas system did not work at all. I had to manualy eject each spent cartridge as the bolt did not move but a 1/4" So, any ideas? Thanks,

Kris
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:11:16 AM EDT
[#1]
You ether had the gas off (the granade sight can be moved up) or you have a worn out gas valve
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:39:05 PM EDT
[#2]
yes, the little "button" should be situated such that the grenade launcher CANNOT flip up.  That is the "open gas/semi-auto" position.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top