Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2005 7:19:27 PM EDT
I was wondering where the best place to get them was as well!
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 8:40:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I have half a dozen of these gems. They are the best period. I only use these and Leopulds. The Nightforce scopes are clearer and brighter at full power then the Leo's. They have better reticles and i think the adjustments are more exact. The Leo's are good scopes better than 90% of what is out there but these are even better.  Now some will same get USO but 99.9999% of us don't need the scope to be built bullet proof. I buy my scope from Bullseye gunshop online or D&B Supply online. If you can afford one you won't regret it.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 8:45:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Best, better than best, all powerful and omnipotent
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:12:11 PM EDT
[#3]
They suck.

If you must waste your hard earned cash on one, or two, of these pieces of crap, try...

www.bearbasin.com

They had the best price when I bought my turd in the toilet, and great service too.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:35:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I just ordered one from Mike at CS gunworks who was more than helpful in helping me pick out my scope. Most have good to great opinions of these. Cant wait to get mine (2.5-10x24 NPR2 ret.)
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 12:23:21 AM EDT
[#5]
i have one on the .50

Really clear glass, I can see things clearly out to 1k+ yds. With a few hundred .50 rounds under its belt the scope still works perfectly.

The only problem I have is with the brightness adjustment that is stuck under the battery cap.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 3:47:51 AM EDT
[#6]
the best decision i have made in a long while!!!!

i got mine from mike @csgunworks

he helped me find a base for my rifle and gave me an incredible package price on the scope, rings and base.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 3:51:26 AM EDT
[#7]
My wife got hers from Mike AT CSGunWorks as well.  It's a great scope and CS Gunworks has great customer service.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top