Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2004 1:44:13 AM EDT
Calling all fellow AR Modders,

I have a DPMS .308 that I have had well over a year and need to dress her up a little. The rifle performs flawless and it throughly broken in. But it just needs a little pizzazz in the forearm area.Ionly live about 35 miles from ADCO.So give me some good ideas and pic if you can.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 8:22:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I am feening for a .308 AR.  The DPMS seems to best the most reasonable priced version out there.  I guess hi-cap mags (or lack there-of) is the big draw-back.  I would be interested in seeing one of these DPMS's tricked out.  I wonder if they can be modified to accept a brand of hi-cap mag?
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 10:50:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:17:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks TreeTop, that's good info to know.  Now, just how 'spensive is dem mags?  More than anyone would want to pay??????

JH94
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:49:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Heres mine no forearm area pizzaz but I did install an ACE butstock and one of them fancy PSG 1 type pistol grips, Harris bypod, this suckers so heavy now I dont think I would want anymore weight added to the front.href=http://www.hunt101.com/img/150547.JPG
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:52:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Jarhead94,  Them suckers are about $100.00 a pop.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:15:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Dang, that is espensive.   That is a purty gun, there, btw.  Can you get a Match trigger with that?

JH94
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:16:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Dang, that is espensive.   That is a purty gun, there, btw.  Can you get a Match trigger with that?

JH94
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:28:45 AM EDT
[#8]
It has a standard AR triger group, any aftermarket match trigger assembly will drop right in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top