Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2003 3:18:35 PM EDT
i Have been on to many websites, however many of them have failed to describe to me the rifle portion of the F2000. Many of them describes the laser targeting system of the grenade, but never the rifles cabilities. Can someone with an experienced knowledge of the F2000 or anyone that knows about the F2000 please describe to be If the F2000 is a good weapon at all?

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 5:53:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I have handled one at DSEi. What I can tell you is that it is fully ambidextrous, with all controls easily accessible to either hand. To me, it also felt beautifully balanced, handled well, and that fat plastic stock is very comfortable.

I don't know how it shoots, how reliable it is etc. However, knowing FN's reputation I would expect it to be good.

Tony Williams: Military gun and ammunition website and Discussion forum
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 10:02:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Is it me or does that gun look like the rifle used in the game Halo?

just an observation

More seriously, I would love to see a fully ambidextrous bullpup on the civilian market, although in the case of the FN2k I know that won't happen.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top