Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2003 1:08:01 PM EDT
Can some one please tell me which model will fit perfect on a M203? Im trying to buy one of these but dont know the background/tech about them.
Thanks for looking,

ARMS S.I.R. systems. #46C, #50M, #58M, #58-MOD, #59
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 9:15:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried asking this in the AR15 section? If you do, I can just about promise you'll get more info than you really want.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:18:22 AM EDT
[#2]
No, I figured I start here, but havent got any answers yet. I talk to arms systems and they said the #45 would work, but they didnt say wich of the m/c version be better. But I will try there as well.
Thanks for replying
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 7:19:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey there ape.  I'm by no means an expert, but since none of the pros will help...here's my two cents.  I believe that you have to use the ARMS 45M model, the military model requires that you remove the delta ring, so that you can mount the M203.  I haven't installed it myself, but it is my understanding that it takes no more than 20-30 minutes.  Hope that helps some.

OlBoy
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 6:40:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks OlBoy, for the feedback. I guess its the #45M that I will have to go by, just cause thats what its been recomended so far. Im still trying to figures these models out,but hopefully I can unserstand them.
Thanks again,
Apeman8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top