Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2003 6:40:37 AM EDT
I bought this rifle when I was 16. It has been in my safe for 15 years. I pulled it out the other day and realized the tube magazine has a problem with it. I don't know if the spring in the tube is to weak or what. But it does not have enough tension on it to lock into position once loaded.

I was wondering if anyone knows the location of a online parts breakdown for this rifle. So maybe I can figure out what's wrong and buy the parts. I have googled this to death. But have come up empty.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 9:38:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Try egunparts.com (Numeric Arms).  If there are parts available they are likely to have them.

Kent
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 10:05:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply.

I had come across them "egunparts.com". And they look like a good source once I know what I need. But I am still looking for a diagram with part numbers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top