Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2003 1:37:20 PM EDT
I am going for my FFL very soon and then NFA there after.  I have a chance to buy a M-16 like lower but the pricing is the main question.  I own 2 1/2 AR-15s one of them being an Essential Arms lower.  

Can anyone tell me what a good price range for the M-16 like lower?  Any help would be helpful!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 1:57:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Umm...

A registered lower is $9k at least...

The lower is the part that is the actual firearm.
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 4:53:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Usually seen in the 6K-10K+ depending on make and model. Deals can be found. 2 years ago a buddy of mine bought a Colt AR15 Model 614 (factory select fire made for importation) for $2,500.00. That was from a friend who had it before May of 86. He made a tidey profit but took much less than it was worth.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top