Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2003 9:53:45 AM EDT
Anyone have any experience w/ these?

I believe it to be based on a Winchester action, but not sure.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 12:10:59 PM EDT
[#1]
It is based on the Winchester action, as are all FN USA products, and I'm waiting for mine to show up.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 12:51:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Shot slugs and mini-shells through one of CMMG's awhile back.  Put it to your shoulder and it feels just like an AR15 carbine, the stock is the same, pistol grip is the same, and the sights are the same.  Fun stuff.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:06:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Alright. Who's selling them and how much.Are they quality made and I take it that its a 12 guage.Thanks WarDawg
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:11:33 PM EDT
[#4]

I shot one yesterday.  When I first saw it, I realized that it was nothing more than a Winchester 1300 w/a different trigger guard and a specially made stock attachment that included an ar15 collapsable stock, a2 rear sight, and pic. rail in front of the sight.  Pretty neat!  Add a front ar sight to the barrel, and you have this gun.

Shooting it............well, I didn't realize that my friend loaded it up w/3" buckshot when I started looking for a comfortable way to hold it.  I collapsed the stock and partially braced it against my bicep.  NEVER AGAIN!!!  Other than my sore arm for the rest of the day, everything was fine.  It's a nice addition to an ar-collector's family (that's the way I think of my babies...)

J
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top