Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2002 6:53:34 PM EDT
Thanks to Transam AKA Steve..I now have a Tasco 4-9X40 scope on my Varminter.

Forum Link:

Forum Link:

Forum Link:

Forum Link:

Forum Link:

Forum Link:

Forum Link:

Forum Link:

Forum Link:

Forum Link:

Forum Link:

Yes I know the safety is off. And the bolt is closed...Your guess is has good as mine....Just fooling It's unloaded I checked.

Thank you Steve for the scope, extra mags, rings and knife. Most of all your ability to keep my spirits up...GI_Brat same for you you guys really are Gentleman.
Link Posted: 8/31/2002 7:23:37 PM EDT
[#1]
You have to love those Varminters. Looks like your ready for BRC'03
Link Posted: 8/31/2002 7:36:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 3:26:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 3:51:44 PM EDT
[#4]
looks like you're going for a whole army of varmints!  jesus jenny.  Give 'em hell!

Mike
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 9:28:19 AM EDT
[#5]
That scope looks a lot like the 3-9x Tasco that came on my Colt Delta HBar.  Colt did have the good sense to have the rings attached to the scope UNDER the rubber covering.  I have wondered how well the rings will hold onto the scope with a layer of rubber in between.  Probably will be ok.  It looks great.  Watch-Six
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 4:48:12 AM EDT
[#6]
How do you like that Varmint? Any downsides to it?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top