Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2002 5:40:33 AM EDT
any words of wisdom concerning the 63 grain .223 on ammoman.com?
Link Posted: 9/23/2002 5:49:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Buy it and buy lots of it.  Unlike other military ammo, this stuff is straight from the Swiss armory.  It still had the swiss wire lock on the ammo can when I got it and I think it'd be able to withstand long term storage.

Outside of that, the preliminary accuracy I'd had indicates its capable of MOA or better.  I had shot a lot through my gun that day before I tried the Swiss, but I had 1.5" at 100 yards.

I will be performing an in depth evaluation of this, the Winchester x193, south african, IMI SS109, Lake City x193 and a couple Black Hills loads in the next couple weeks through 16" + 24" ss dpms bull, colt elite hbar, remington pss and standard A2.  

I'm betting on the Swiss to come through the winner in the surplus loads.
Link Posted: 9/23/2002 5:50:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I think the Ammo faq has info on this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top