Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2002 4:01:48 PM EDT
I had a program that listed all the AR serial numbers on my palm...
Is it still out there? where can I find it?

THanks
Link Posted: 9/19/2002 4:04:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes it is.. I've been looking for pda software for my ipaq, and came across it. Just do a google search for "firearms pda software" that should find it. No luck for the ipaq (ppc) so far...
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 7:27:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Go over to www.md-ar15.com  you'll have to sign up as a member (its free and only takes a minute).

Then you go into the Documents section, there is a PDA software folder that has the program, along with other AR-15 related PDA programs & documents.
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 6:38:46 AM EDT
[#3]
great! thanks guys!
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 7:19:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Go over to www.md-ar15.com  you'll have to sign up as a member (its free and only takes a minute).

A great AR site! Check it out if you havent! While we are on the topic of PDA's, If you would like to get your hands on a great PDA for a great price check out one here:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=91&t=141176&w=myTopicPop

hope you dont mimd me plugging my sale CB1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top