Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2002 1:22:45 PM EDT
I just picked up a special edition Glock Model 22 .40 cal pistol from my dealer. These honor the fallen heroes of the September 11 attacks. The pistol looks mostly stock but has a small badge and maltese cross on the end of the slide with PD and FD displayed in each symbol. It also has a banner between the two symbols with the words "America's Heroes" contained inside. Directly underneath the banner is the date of 9-11-01.

While this is a special edition pistol it is not overly fancy, meaning it is still usable and not just a collection piece. The finish and special features are very durable, therefore I will use it. I have already fired 50 rounds of Winchester hardball through it and I am so far very pleased with it's accuracy and reliability. But being that it is a somewhat special pistol, being there will only ever be 1,000 of these made, I do plan on taking very good care of it and making sure the finish is kept in tip top shape.

BTW, for those interested, I think the Glock Model 21 with these special markings will be coming out now at anytime. My dealer has been promised one of these pistols. For anyone who wants something special for themselves and perhaps to pass down to future generations, this might be the gun for you....if you can get your hands on one. While the price is elevated over that of a standard Glock, I am willing to pay it, being that the value of these will surely go up over time.
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 1:49:12 PM EDT
[#1]
And some folks gave Bobbie Bowden a ration of shit for using that "Let's Roll" to motivate his team.  Hey, if you can't make a buck off of 9/11 what is it good for??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top