Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2002 8:07:26 PM EDT
Anyone getting excited about this baby?!!?

Heckler-koch usa says it will be released sometime in late 2002.

I cant wait myself.

www.hecklerkoch-usa.com
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 8:30:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll only get excited if they promise the gun will be cheaper than my car.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 8:33:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm looking forward to the subcombact P2000, but I haven't heard any release date yet.

I wish that this time they will get it right and use interchangeable mags (ala Glock), but I doubt it.  It would be nice to be able to use preban USPF mags in a compact and subcompact, but I guess that's too much to ask for.  I'd just be happy if the subcompact can use regular compact mags.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 8:57:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I wish that this time they will get it right and use interchangeable mags (ala Glock), but I doubt it.  It would be nice to be able to use preban USPF mags in a compact and subcompact, but I guess that's too much to ask for.  I'd just be happy if the subcompact can use regular compact mags.

I wish that would be true HKocher. I think it would only be interchangable with the USP compact series mags. I am looking forward to it.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 10:09:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Where's the advantage of this over the USP Compact? All I see is an ambi slide release.
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 4:33:09 PM EDT
[#5]
The advantage over the USP is explained in the name.  It represents the future.  It represents a greater degree of precision and refinement over past weapons.  It's ahead of its time.  It will bring handguns into the year 2000, advancing the state of the a....  

Link Posted: 7/31/2002 5:27:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The advantage over the USP is explained in the name.  It represents the future.  It represents a greater degree of precision and refinement over past weapons.  It's ahead of its time.  It will bring handguns into the year 2000, advancing the state of the a....  

WoH! Are you serious?  I'm gonna have to have one of these

I love HK handguns.  the P2000 is on my list of wants.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top