Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2002 5:43:27 PM EDT
Pics to come in about 30 minutes........
Moved to:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=136712
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 6:22:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I had the honor of meeting Bush and Cheney on the campaign trail in June/July of 2000.  It was very cool.  I got them to sign the ticket I had, so now I've got the President and Vice-President's autographs.  Priceless.

EDITED to add the conversation I had with Cheney:

ES:  Mr. Cheney, I thought the speech you gave at the convention was great.

DC:  Thanks, but I could've read the weather report and they would've loved it.

ES:  Well, yeah, but it was a little better than the weather report.

Really. He was pretty cool.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 7:36:29 PM EDT
[#2]
M4,
Where in Bal'mer do you work?  I live here (hopefully not much longer), mebbe we can get to the range sometime.
Later,
Rich
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 7:42:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Ask him if he has read the bill of rights recently.

Link Posted: 8/8/2002 7:17:13 AM EDT
[#4]
he he he, He said Bush. he he he
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 8:16:41 AM EDT
[#5]
That's funny, whenever they come to my part of the country the Secret Service contacts me and tells me to stay put.

Balming
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 8:37:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
That's funny, whenever they come to my part of the country the Secret Service contacts me and tells me to stay put.

Balming

Really? I thought I was the only one!
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 12:22:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Maybe you could stear the conversation to the '94 Assault Weapons Ban and suggest it would be in his best interest if he didn't extend it when it comes up for renewal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top