Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2002 5:02:56 PM EDT
First want to say thanks to everyone who replied to my earlier question about whether I should go Rock River or Armalite. I do appreciate it. I knew Arma made a quality product, and didn't know much about Rock River. I'm going Rock River just to be different...I'm sure I'll pick up an Armalite someday.

I'm sure this is a dumb question, but what the hell is .223 wylde? .223 Remington, got it. 5.56 NATO, no problem. But this chamber I know nothing about.

Some of you mentioned that guns will KB if they're not chambered for 5.56 specifically. What's the deal with Wylde? Safe to use the ton of S.A. I have sitting around here?

Thanks!

Vass
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 5:34:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Chambering that's between 5.56NATO specs and .223 Remington SAAMI specs.  Supposedly, it;s supposed to give you the reliability of the NATO chamber with the lockup of the SAAMI chamber.

I don't know if it actually does this.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 3:32:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Vass come down to the competition forum,us 223 Wylde users hang out there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top