Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2002 11:28:30 PM EDT
IWI, the company that owns PT night sights is going under. My buddy who is an FFL went to their place today for an auction. They are selling off all of their equipment.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 4:39:55 AM EDT
[#1]
They still owe me a set of sights. I guess I'll have to call Arizona gun runners to see if I can get my money back.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 3:42:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow, guess I lucked out then.  I was going to post about the great service I had from then.  A month or so ago someone had a post on Glock Talk asking about PT night sights.  I reported my positive experiences and one slight negative.  The yellow rears I tried as an experiment on one sight were appreciably dimmer than the green, enough that I was planning to replace them.  Jennifer Lavoie (not the 1993 Playmate for those that recognize the name) emailed me to say that they had appreciated my comments and wanted to make me completely happy.  They offered to replace the yellow rears with any color I desired for free, I just had to pay $9 shipping.  So, I sent them my slide and $9 and last week I got it back with a new set of green lamps, front & rear.
Link Posted: 7/24/2002 3:47:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Wow, guess I lucked out then.  I was going to post about the great service I had from then.  A month or so ago someone had a post on Glock Talk asking about PT night sights.  I reported my positive experiences and one slight negative.  The yellow rears I tried as an experiment on one sight were appreciably dimmer than the green, enough that I was planning to replace them.  Jennifer Lavoie (not the 1993 Playmate for those that recognize the name) emailed me to say that they had appreciated my comments and wanted to make me completely happy.  They offered to replace the yellow rears with any color I desired for free, I just had to pay $9 shipping.  So, I sent them my slide and $9 and last week I got it back with a new set of green lamps, front & rear.

yeah, they're a good company(were anyway, why can't this happen to assholes like rguns?), i don't think anything was wrong with your sights, it's just that some of their sights were designed with intentionally brighter front sights for faster target acquisition.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top