Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2002 4:50:38 PM EDT
Posted - 07/21/2002 :  13:42:58        

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello All. I've just picked up a Colt 6721-A3 Tactical complete upper, and am going to mount it on my pre-ban Colt R-6700 Sporter Competition HBAR lower. ( Serial # CH-0073XX / I'm not sure if I'll require a front pivot pin adapter. I still have to dig my HBAR out and measure the front hole. ) As I looked through SAW's website, I noticed that they offered numerous different Colt factory buffer assy's for the carbine versions. There's the "Buttstock Buffer Assy"; Carbine M4(2), M4(3), M4(H), and probably a few others I missed. I guess my question is; Which would be the correct item name / part # for use with my Colt AR6721dc upper ? Are there any avaliable publications, manuals and or websites which go into detail regarding the Colt M4 Carbine program or the AR-15 series upgrades in general ? ( Is the "M4 Carbine Armorer's Guide", by Delta Force any good ? (398 pgs, 8.5 x 11" sc) It looks like a civilian reprint of a Govt manual.) I decided to go with 16" HB rather than the M4 style which I usually prefer, just so it will keep the heat down a little better in sustained semi-auto fire. I'd like to be sure that I also add / upgrade any other springs & components that may enhance the weapon's overall function. THANKS Guys, I look forward to your replies. Best, Dom Pastore Jr.
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 6:04:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Top Top